Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BRIGHT EATS HIS FIRST CARROT

May 26, 2008 - Memorial Day


Bright got daring today and decided that he wanted to try a carrot. Here he is taking his first nibble. I don't think he has back teeth yet - so he just bit the tip off and rolled it around in his mouth before swallowing it. But he liked it well enough to keep coming back so we fed him the tips of the carrots for an hour. He's still adverse to being caught though - but he was much friendlier than last time. I was talking to Pete and Evelyn for a few minutes about the upcoming CARMA poker party in Del Mar and he and Lady came up behind me and started pestering me for carrots. Lady shoved me around and he nipped at my pants and got me in the calf. He's still nursing from Lady Marquise - but I don't think that should last too much longer.

No comments: